Posted on February 17, 2020
List of Famous Uganda Safari Activities
Uganda is one of the most beautiful countries in Africa with fantastic natural scenery. It also offers world-class rafting on the source of the Nile and some national parks are more peaceful in the region where seeing wildlife does not involve a long wait in line behind a dozen or more vehicles.
1. Gorilla Trekking: This is one of the main reasons tourists come to Uganda. It is possible to travel to Mountain Gorillas in Bwindi Impenetrable and Mgahinga Gorilla National Park in the south west with cost $ US500 per license. You can explore luxury lodge Uganda for getting more knowledge about volcano safaris.
2. Chimpanzee tracking: tracking the primate is a very popular activity in Uganda and there are several places where seeing Chimpanzees are possible. The opportunity to see chimpanzees in the park is well-as very high as 85%.
3. White Water Rafting: only in Uganda whether it is possible to raft the source of the mighty Nile River, the water here is very large, with four grades five rapids wait for the uninitiated. Hit the water for a truly wild ride! You do not need to be super-fit or have rafted before, but this activity is not recommended for anyone who is not a reasonable swimmer, just in case you're upside down.
4. Bungee Jumping: If the idea of throwing himself from a height with only saves you from sudden death elastic strap is your idea of a good time, then look no further.
5. Guided walks: guided walks are offered in many national parks and forest reserves a number of small forests throughout Uganda. The most popular is viewed chimpanzee walking, but there are also a variety of other forest walks are available in Bwindi Impenetrable, Kibale Forest and Mgahinga Gorilla National Park offers the opportunity to see some of the many birds and monkeys Uganda.