Posted on April 11, 2020
How To Setup Netgear Wifi Extender N300?
Do you recently purchased a Netgear wifi extender N300? Seeking for some tips on How To Setup Netgear Wifi Extender N300? If your answer is yes, then you are at right post. Here, in this post we will discuss step to step instructions for Netgear N300 extender setup.
Netgear N300 extender setup using WPS Push button:
- Power on your Netgear N300 wifi range extender.
- Place your Netgear extender and wifi router at same place.
- Make sure your extender is away from all the electronic devices.
- Once done, plug in your Netgear extender N300 into an electrical outlet.
- Wait for the power LED on N300 to turns light green.
- Now, press and hold the WPS Button of your extender for 4 to 5 seconds. The WPS button is located on the side panel of the extender.
- If the Netgear N300 link status LED lights white, the connection between your router and extender is good.
- Move your extender to a new location where you want to be.
- Take your wifi enabled laptop, computer or mobile device to the location with poor wifi router coverage.
- Connect your wifi enabled computer or mobile devices to the extended network. Your Netgear extender uses the same wifi network setting as your router for its 2.4 GHz to 5 GHz extended networks.
That’s how to setup Netgear N300 wifi range extender using the WPS Button. If you come across any type of technical issue during the Netgear N300 wireless range extender setup process, feel free to contact our Technical experts at My WiFi Ext Fix.