Posted on August 10, 2020
Choose the Right Endometriosis Treatment Centre
Are you experiencing really painful periods? Do you know from your doctor if you have endometriosis? If you have been told you could have endometriosis, you should realize that it is a condition in which endometrial cells outside the uterus.
Symptoms of endometriosis include:
- Painful periods, when the pain starts just a few days before menstruation begins and lasts the duration of your period.
- Pain in the pelvic or abdominal area, which deteriorates before and during your period.
- Infertility, when you are having trouble getting pregnant.
You can get information about endometriosis treatments via https://endometriosisassn.org/about-endometriosis/treatments.
Image Source: Google
If you think you suffer from endometriosis or had one or more symptoms, you should seek the advice of an expert in the well-known and credible health centers specifically for endometriosis. This condition is usually confirmed by means of laparoscopy, which is a small operation that involves an incision in the abdominal wall.
- Medication: If your condition is in its early stages, you may be asked to take some anti-inflammatory drugs to treat menstrual cramps and pain.
- Hormone therapy: In cases where the drug does not work, your doctor may suggest hormone therapy. GnRHa or injections of gonadotropin-releasing hormone analog can also be given.
- Surgery: Sometimes, keyhole surgery performed to remove endometrial tissue.
- Hysterectomy: If a woman has had a child, he may be asked to undergo a hysterectomy to remove her uterus, cervix and ovaries. However, this is the last line of treatment.